Tan Espadrille Wedges
Buy Tan Espadrille Wedges Online At Famous Footwear
There’s a reason why women have worn wedges for decades. They offer both height and support, making them a top choice for all-wear. Glamorous and playful, espadrille wedges will help you channel all the Mediterranean vibes this summer.
Why wedges are a wardrobe staple
You have your own unique style, but there are some classic pieces that every single person needs in their wardrobe. Wedges are one of them. Why? Because wedges are a comfortable, supportive, and oh-so-adorable alternative to high heels.
Think about your foot’s position in a high heel. Your weight is unevenly distributed, which can lead to aching feet after several hours of wear. Ouch. In contrast, wedges ensure your weight is distributed evenly between your heel and your toe. This provides ample support, which is essential for all-day wear.
What can I wear with wedges?
You are convinced – wedges are a must. But which wedges are right for you? And what can you style them with?
Wedges are as versatile as any other shoe. Between strappy wedges, closed-toe wedges, and espadrille wedges, you’re sure to find a pair that complements your personal style. Here’s a little styling inspiration to spark your inner fashionista:
- Explore espadrilles. Tan espadrille wedges go with everything – no exaggeration. Pair them with a swimsuit and beach cover-up, linen trousers, a slinky slip dress, or a pair of cuffed, light-wash jeans.
- Bold in black. Black, strappy wedges are best suited to nighttime wear. Mix your go-to LBD (little black dress) and your new wedge heels for a classic combo.
- Pretty pin-up. Closed-toe wedges lend themselves perfectly to a summery vintage vibe. Bonus points if your wedges tie around your ankle. Wear a patterned midi dress with a timeless fit-and-flare silhouette.
Summer-ready tan espadrille wedges await
Shoes have a way of transforming how we feel, and the right pair of shoes can give us the confidence we need to take on whatever the day throws our way. Set yourself up for success with a stunning pair of wedges complete with classic espadrille detailing.
Shop with Famous Footwear and discover your new favourite brands. Want even more? Join us on Instagram.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here firstname.lastname@example.org