Buy Womens Work Heels and Interview Shoes Online At Famous Footwear
Just because you’re heading to work it doesn’t mean you need to compromise on style! Whether you’re kicking goals at your 9-5 office job, working remotely, or constantly on the move visiting clients, we have a range of sleek, stylish and, most importantly, comfortable heels to get you through the day. Better yet, the versatility of heels makes them perfect for days when you have work until five and drinks with the girls at six!
Frequently asked questions about work heels
What are the best heels for work?
If you’re seeking a pair of professional heels for work, it’s important to consider how long you’ll be on your feet and what your role involves. If you are sitting at a desk all day, you can opt for a higher, sleeker heel with less support. Alternatively, if you are constantly on the move, look for a chunkier heel that will provide you with more support and comfort throughout your busy day.
Are 4-inch heels appropriate for work?
If you are confident and comfortable wearing 4-inch heels to work, don’t let us stop you! We just recommend pairing them with appropriate business attire. Of course, this is all within reason. If you work at a fashion-forward office, heels are far more accepted than if you work on a trade site or are constantly on your feet! If all else fails, consult the uniform policy of your workplace.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here firstname.lastname@example.org